Access rules with Covid certificate:
Access to the trade fair is restricted to the following individuals of age 16 and over; for individuals under the age of 16, there are no restrictions:
- Individuals vaccinated against Covid: access is permitted for up to 12 months after complete vaccination
- Individuals who have recovered from Covid: access is permitted for individuals who can prove that they have contracted SARS-CoV-2 and are now considered to have recovered from it; such access is permitted for up to 6 months after the 11th day after confirmation of infection
- Individuals who have been tested for Covid: individuals who have a negative test result from one of the following Covid-19 tests
- A PCR test is valid for 72 hours from the time of sample collection
- An antigen rapid test is valid for 48 hours from the time of sample collection
This applies to all participants involved in the trade fair (visitors, employees, exhibitors, general staff, operating staff and security personnel).
Detailed information on the Covid certificate, including explanations, can be found here or at the page of the canton.
Check of Covid certificate:
The Covid certificate and an official identity card must be shown at the entrance to the trade fair grounds. After the name on the certificate is checked against the identity card, the access control via the admission system will follow. The visit at the fenced-in exhibition premises is possible without restrictions, since the certificate is checked outside of the premises.
Taking antigen rapid test at trade fair:
At the following link, you can book an appointment for an antigen rapid test on site at the exhibition premises. However, we recommend that you arrive with a valid test